Body sculpting is a specific program, which leads to a local reduction of subcutaneous fat and removal of retained water. As a result, the muscles become well-defined and prominent.
Body sculpting has a limited area of use in strength sports – bodybuilding and athletic fitness. But this program also solves a less stringent issue when it comes to body shape – primarily, for aesthetic reasons.
Achieving these goals using traditional methods is often associated with serious physiological restrictions, which are often extreme. This includes a combination of total body dehydration (diuretic drugs and analogues) and a very low (minimum) calorie diet.
Athletes do not tolerate this type of approach well, and it is accompanied by a number of severe side effects – a sharp decline in physical performance, muscle hypertonia to the extent of seizures, renal dysfunction, depressed psycho-emotional state and depression). The desired effect is achieved with great difficulty and is very short-lived. Afterwords, the body shape changes for the worse, the skin looses its elasticity and may acquire certain features, e.g. “lemon skin”.
A new innovative body sculpting program has been developed as counterbalance to the traditional approach; it is being successfully used in sports medicine and aesthetic medicine. This program is based on the use of drastically different measures and methods that help avoid complications and side effects. This program consists of several stages.
- First, it includes a course of multivitamins that help to reduce the overall fat volume while keeping the overall weight stable. The effect is achieved fast and is not associated with radical restriction of fluid intake.
- Second, it involves local injections of a preparation that causes tightening of muscle fibers in the corresponding skeletal muscles. The preparation is injected once into problem areas and ensures prolonged preservation of the achieved shape.
- And lastly, the program includes a prophylactic procedure for strengthening muscle tone and improving skin elasticity in problem areas.
This program has shown its high efficacy and safety and may be recommended for people looking to achieve lasting result in body sculpting.
THE PROGRAM IS BASED ON A COMBINATION OF METHODS FOR SCHEDULED AND EXPRESS BODY WEIGHT LOSS WITH A SPECIAL TECHNOLOGY OF LOCAL FAT MASS LOSS AT PROBLEM ZONES.
Below you will find a technology of building optimal muscle definition within one cycle to achieve immediate effect to prepare oneself for competitions, or within a few scheduled cycles to decrease the body fat mass.
To achieve the predefined parameters of the muscle definition and body composition.
- Body weight loss and maintenance, including fat mass with relative stabilization of the muscle mass in the process of training (SCHEDULE-BASED PROGRAM).
- Subcutaneous fat loss at problem zones to prepare oneself for competitions (EXPRESS PROGRAM – 7 days).
- Maintenance of a required level of physical performance and mental resistance in the process of express or scheduled body weight lowering program and building an anatomic muscle definition.
- Body weight loss with account for cosmetic and esthetic criteria for all age categories involved in athletic fitness.
- Consultations on the above issues (including recommendations on the body condition control, using nutrition and diet supplementation, methods and ways to lose weight etc.).
- Consultations on all aspects of anti-doping in sports: prohibited and allowed products, time and methods of doping tests etc.
- Express variant (thinning and preparation to go live):
- Scheduled variant:
ONE OR SEVERAL CYCLES (4 weeks each).
- Regular, at least once every 7 days (express variant) or one every 4 weeks (scheduled variant), periodic control of body composition parameters for the muscle/fat/bound water ratio.
- A set of programs of decreasing the overall body weight or local improvement of the subcutaneous fat :
– aerobic exhaustive loads with limited carbohydrates and a set of products promoting fat oxidation in the process of training loads;
– lowering overall body weight with a course of intake of sports nutrition. One course lasts one to three days with an effect of body weight lowering by 2 to 4 kg thanks to body weight lowering with the muscle mass remaining relatively stable;
– maintaining muscle mass and strength parameters in the process of body weight lowering with a course of amino-acid treatment with a non-doping peptide regulator;
– Follow-up and maintenance of testosterone level in process of intensive training, as a course of homeopathic drugs;
– local removal of subcutaneous fat with special group product according to P. Motoleze (Italy). The effect develops within 10-14 days and is long-term;
– recovery of normal skin tightness in the process of body weight loss and as a result of age-related processes. Mesotherapy according to M. Pistor (France) is used. A procedure 2 hours long ensures effect of up to 6 months after body weight lowering events.
- Load distribution program adjustment within the period of program completion.
Methods of Control:
- Routine blood biochemistry, blood, and urea hormone level follow-up (total testosterone, cortisol, testosterone/cortisol ratio, somatotropin, cholesterol, magnesium, calcium, blood cell count with reticulocytes).
Twice within the period of program.
- Functional diagnostic and examination of the cardiovascular system.
Once every two to three months before each cycle.
- Follow-up of morphology or body composition parameters (muscle/fat mass/bound water).
Twice within the period of program.
Model plan and sequence of steps
- Analysis of individual tasks according to the selected time of program completion (express/scheduled variants).
- Development of a training plan for a period of program.
- Methods and parameters of control of condition (see above).
- Diet according to the recommended loads (including deep liver cleanup and liquid intake conditions).
- A scheme of pharmacological support of the process of urgent and scheduled body weight loss and anatomical muscle definition.
- Methods of scheduled recovery according to the training program, including methods accelerating excretion of fat metabolism products:
– deep liver and biliary system cleanups;
– physiotherapeutic methods (lymph drainage, low-frequency magnetic therapy).