Basic nutrition programs for athletes and standard programs for specialized sports nutrition and pharmacological effects on the body of athletes of all skill levels in their training and competitive activities in various sports.
Improving the efficacy of the training process and the implementation of competitive readiness of athletes by proper organization of current nutrition and enrichment of the daily diet of such nutrition with non-doping dietary supplements and drugs.
- increase of the general and special working capacity;
- accelerated afterload recovery;
- optimization of the body adaptation to various sport conditions (climatic stresses, mountain training, time zones desynchronosis, etc.).
- Dietary structure.
- Liver cleansing.
- Water-electrolyte balance and fluid intake regimen.
- Antioxidant program (neutralization of toxic free radicals).
- Desynchronosis correction (desynchronization of the sleep-wake cycle when traveling to a new time zone).
- Stress prevention program (protection from heavy conditions that affect the body (such as climatic, psychological, etc.)).
- Program of body weight gain and stabilization (improvement of speed and strength abilities).
- Program of weight-loss and maintenance (optimization of functional status and maintenance of endurance).
- Immune system correction and disease prevention.
- Hemostimulation (development of endurance).
- Osteochondroprotective program (prevention, treatment and rehabilitation of physical traumas).
1. SPECIALIZED NUTRITION OF ATHLETES
Recommendations on the organization and maintenance of current nutrition (composition, quantity of food products / nutrients, frequency and time of use) in accordance with the kind of sport and schedule of exercise sessions. Read more…
2. Desynchronosis correction (desynchronization of the sleep-wake cycle when traveling to a new time zone)
Method of urgent normalization of affected physiological state resulting from the rapid crossing of time zones. Read more…
4. Program of body weight gain and stabilization
A complex of drugs and methods of their administration to improve speed and strength abilities by increasing/maintaining skeletal muscle mass during work-out session. Read more…
6. Immune system correction and disease prevention
A complex of drugs and methods of their administration to prevent so called “immune shock” (decrease in immunity associated with intensive physical activity) that decreases physical performance and increases risk of disease incidence (including exacerbation of chronic pathology). Read more…
7. Hemostimulation and development of endurance
A complex of drugs and methods of their administration to maintain total and aerobic endurance (taking into account menstrual cycle in women). Read more…
8. Osteochondroprotective program (prevention, treatment and rehabilitation of physical traumas)
A complex of drugs and methods of their administration to prevent all types of lesions of the musculoskeletal system and to accelerate the rate of recovery from injuries suffered in sports. Read more…
A set of quantitatively measurable indicators for individual selection and maintenance of basic dietary programs for athletes and typical programs of sport nutrition and pharmacological support of training process.
- body composition (body weight, absolute and relative values of skeletal muscle mass, body fat mass and water mass);
- density of tubular bones.
- corner of foot arch.
BIOCHEMICAL BLOOD AND URINE INDICATORS:
- complete blood count (number of red and white blood cells);
- metabolic indices (AST, ALT, lactate, urea, glucose, Mg, Ca, P, Fe);
- hormonal indices (total testosterone, free testosterone, testosterone metabolites, STH, cortisol).
- athletes’ functional states and physical quality dynamics at consecutive stages of the training process (results of examination test, the ratio between planned and performed exercises and so on).
- results of medical examination of the body state (sleep, appetite, desire to train, psycho-emotional state, etc.).
*Abovementioned indicators are basic; additional indicators are chosen individually.
TECHNOLOGY AND INTERPRETATION OF INDICATORS
This technology consists in the correction of individual limiting (abnormal) values using basic and typical programs. Selection and appointment of specific programs are based on the data obtained during regular body state monitoring which is carried out according to the schedule developed in respect of the objectives and specific purposes for every stage of athlete training.
All programs (basic and typical) have the same structure.
They include five sections:
-objective and specific purposes that should be achieved with the help of this program;
-informative indicators of the body state used to assign this program and assess the effectiveness of its use;
-list of drugs (including criteria for selection of the most suitable pharmaceutical product / biologically active supplement) used within this program, their short characteristics and method of administration taking into account build-up stage;
-possible side effects and contraindications;
The sequence of activities for the practical implementation of nutrition programs for athletes, specialized sports nutrition and pharmacological support:
1. Analysis of the program and structure of the training cycle with assignment of the stage purposes and choose of effective training methods for their achievement (together with the training staff).
2. Development of the training schedule, organization and quantity of athlete’s examinations to monitor his condition.
3. Recommendations on how to perform medical examination of the athlete’s state on the initial and further stages, how to make health assessment on the basis of used indicators.
4. Assignment of basic and typical programs according to the examination results.
5. Evaluation of the programs effectiveness including their possible correction before the next examination.
* Interpretation of morphological and biochemical parameters for their use within the programs of athletes’ pharmacological support is represented in the relevant sections.
(see morphology and biochemistry section).